18/19 home and away kits ?

new info about next seasons kit has been released. An interesting change http://www.footyheadlines.com/2017/12/nike-manchester-city-18-19-home-kit.html
2uj5nih.png

A few on here will be pleased with the navy socks.

navy socks, seems we're going the classic kit colours season by season.

I don't mind but I'd like to stick to one combination and this year's was the perfect combination. Very fed up of navy on the kit. If we'd have 4 years of sky blue shirts with white trim, white shorts and sky blue socks with maroon this would be cool as a one off, but every season we're chopping and changing and I'd just like us to stick with a brand and an identity.

navy socks, seems we're going the classic kit colours season by season.

I don't mind but I'd like to stick to one combination and this year's was the perfect combination. Very fed up of navy on the kit. If we'd have 4 years of sky blue shirts with white trim, white shorts and sky blue socks with maroon this would be cool as a one off, but every season we're chopping and changing and I'd just like us to stick with a brand and an identity.
Don't care about us changing the socks as long as the shirt and shorts are left the correct colour.

Don't care about us changing the socks as long as the shirt and shorts are left the correct colour.

have a feeling it's going to be sky blue with just navy trim, which would be a shame. I just look at our global rivals in branding and pretty much all of them stick to the same colour branding each year, it's much more of a consistent message to the international audience, and it just makes it seem like the club hierarchy aren't sure what our identity is and they just crowbar excessive amounts of navy in wherever possible.

have a feeling it's going to be sky blue with just navy trim, which would be a shame. I just look at our global rivals in branding and pretty much all of them stick to the same colour branding each year, it's much more of a consistent message to the international audience, and it just makes it seem like the club hierarchy aren't sure what our identity is and they just crowbar excessive amounts of navy in wherever possible.
There's no navy trim on the colour kit above and the navy socks are traditional.

There's no navy trim on the colour kit above and the navy socks are traditional.

they're historic, I wouldn't say we have a tradition of wearing them seeing as we have barely done so in the last 50 years. Maroon symbolises our most successful periods with the late 60s/early 70s and then our revival in 2010/11, and the greatest start to a season ever this season. It just goes well together with us, and I would point out there's no white trim on that mock-up either ;), reading the actual descriptions doesn't seem promising though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.