#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
His attitude was spot on against Villa , looked match fit for the first time in ages and when on this form at a totally different level , thought his hunger was waning this season with injuries / Covid etc.,but what do i know.
If we can get another 30 games out of Kev this season we will sweep the board (apart from our Carabao Cup)

The game perfectly suited all our forwards with Leeds terrible tactics, everybody was always going to have a field day today, perfect opportunity for us to get some form and confidence into the likes of kdb and Grealish. Having said that, in that kind of form no defensive unit was stopping him. Back to his driving best, everything he did was done with purpose and at times it looked as though he wasn't even trying (in a good way) and could have buried them single handedly if needed. A fit and firing kdb is something we've missed for a very long time now, we will be formidable with that weapon back in our locker.

So pleased to see Kev back. I don't know what sparked that but I think that's it now. I was hoping Pep would take him off. He's crucial to our title chances.
He certainly helps it a lot but I think what separates us from Liverpool is that we don’t have someone who is crucial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.