#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing last night. The most satisfying thing was seeing him run past players like they weren't there again.

Interesting to hear Pep say that Kev struggles against teams with a low block. 99% of teams we come up against play that way so I'm hoping it's a bit of man management from Pep rather than a genuine belief.
no its a genuine belief but he said all our players have struggles with low block not just Kev

no its a genuine belief but he said all our players have struggles with low block not just Kev
It’s the nature of the beast. Pack ten players into a tight area in the penalty box and any team in the world that ever existed would struggle to break them down. Wolves were the perfect example. Big lumps packing the box. Putting their bodies on the line blocking anything and everything. It’s anti football.

Amazing last night. The most satisfying thing was seeing him run past players like they weren't there again.

Interesting to hear Pep say that Kev struggles against teams with a low block. 99% of teams we come up against play that way so I'm hoping it's a bit of man management from Pep rather than a genuine belief.
All our players do , we miss dave in that regard

Most teams would struggle against a low block imo. I don’t it’s relative to just Kevin and think those words were lost in translation a bit from Pep.

Hes fucking devastating when given time and space tho, he’s the last player on the planet I would want to give 5 yards to halfway inside your own half, he will either go and score a goal or create one.

He’s got a rocket of a shot and his passing accuracy is just ridiculous. He’d find a penny if you put it in the box somewhere.

His recovery is unlikely to be a straight upward trajectory so games like today are to be expected, but after Tuesday and today he does at least look like he’s on an upward trend now, whereas previously he looked well out of sorts.

Going more off comments elsewhere than in here but there seems to be a higher expectation with kdb than others and unless he's on fire and does something unbeliveable he's had a poor game. He had a decent game, we didn't feed him the ball enough in the right areas but he still played more than his part in today's win and showed his quality. Delighted to have him back and fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.