17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

How long can we expect Kevin to out of action for and will he make a full recover.

Is he better all time for City than David Silva yet?

Leagues

5 vs 4

Fa Cup

2 vs 2

UCL

1 :0

I hate to say it but that hamstring injury could spell the beginning of the end for Kev.

It's been described as "snapped", not pulled or torn. Will be difficult to fully recover from that and regain full fitness in the long term.

I hope I am wrong.

I hate to say it but that hamstring injury could spell the beginning of the end for Kev.

It's been described as "snapped", not pulled or torn. Will be difficult to fully recover from that and regain full fitness in the long term.

I hope I am wrong.
You’re not really in a position to give a diagnosis on someone you haven’t even met so it’s ridiculous to start suggesting KDB is possibly finished, especially considering Kev was walking about in the pitch without too much discomfort after the game

You’re not really in a position to give a diagnosis on someone you haven’t even met so it’s ridiculous to start suggesting KDB is possibly finished, especially considering Kev was walking about in the pitch without too much discomfort after the game
I know its hard to compare, but i tore my hamstring 2/3 months ago playing and i literally could hardly walk for a week. I had to be helped of the pitch and hobbled to the changing rooms and struggled walking on it for a week at least. Kev tried to play on, walked of the pitch and was looking fine as part of the celebrations. Hopefully its not as grim as the poster above suggests.

I hope I am wrong.
Source or link to the" snapped" part ? Not seen it . thanks Scoobz

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.