18/19 home and away kits ?

Not strictly kit related but those t-shirts with the large Nike swoosh and city underneath. Get them in blue and maroon. Has anyone seen them anywhere or is it only the club shop or online. I work in town and the sports shops just seem to have the replica shirts with regards our nike merchandise now that the city store has gone.

Look at training gear section t-shirt is there

Better than the pink berry fucking thing . Simple really , away should be black & red stripes 3rd should be white with diagonal black & red stripes

Apologies if this has been pointed out before but does anybody know why the City kits on the Club's website are more expensive than the exact same ones on the Nike site ?

I quite like the 3rd away kit! I'm digging the subtle geo-tech camo in the background. 2 things I love, City and Camo! what' not to like?!
But then Again, I liked the Orange away kit we had last season

Apologies if this has been pointed out before but does anybody know why the City kits on the Club's website are more expensive than the exact same ones on the Nike site ?

Cause the club takes the poss out of fans kitbag who run our online store are also cheaper

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.