18/19 home and away kits ?

I cant believe that ADUG havent invested in a small kit manufacturer and turned it into a global giant. Its not like they dont have the clients to promote and raise the potential of kits and sportswear that firm could provide.

but then they wouldnt get all the sponsorship money which i guess is their priority over what the fans want.

This has been posted on MCFC JustSayin page

c7b2f28c788142e89bd203ea8a047a0f.jpg

In terms of clarity and coulors, could anything be more Manchester City than this:
manchester-city-retro-bar-scar-white-claret-blue.jpg

You see somebody wearing this, you know straight away he's a blue. No team name on it needed. That why I don't like the Sky blue , White & Navy one's, Their Coventry scarf too me !

Exactly. City 1000%. Btw do you guys know where I could buy one of these scarves?

The scarf stall right outside the main gate on match day sells them £8.00.

Not the greatest of quality but seeing as the club shop has a rubbish selection of scarves and none like this then needs must.

I will be in the minority here but I think that's a great away kit.
If that turns out to be the away kit I'm definitely buying the shirt

Nike are due to finish the contract with us right? Depending on how interested they are to keep us as clients i wouldn't be surprised if next years kits are surprised classics if not in a last effort to get us to renew

Last edited:
If that turns out to be the away kit I'm definitely buying the shirt

Nike are due to finish the contract with us right? Depending on how interested they are to keep us as clients i wouldn't be surprised if next years kits are surprised classics if not in a last effort to get us to renew

Can't see Nike giving us their divine attention this will be on Chelsea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.