18/19 home and away kits ?

So it looks like us, Chelsea and Spurs will all be wearing the same generic design next season.

Reminds me of when Reebok gave us and the Hammers the exact same away kit...

article-2621650-00973EDE000004B0-872_634x510.jpg

While I'm hearing sky/white/navy for the home kit. All maroon away.

This is coming from a well known kit supplier - maybe something you'd put your shinnies and boots in on a Sunday morning.

Pray to the Lord above for navy socks.

ec02ac29a23cd207c918f7e115018865.jpg

worked well with this kit ^^^

both home and away kits leaks look great. i think the club realized how unpopular this seasons shirt is. it just doesnt look like a city shirt, I've noticed barely anyone walking around manchester in the shirt or at games.

Reminds me of when Reebok gave us and the Hammers the exact same away kit...

article-2621650-00973EDE000004B0-872_634x510.jpg
Actually liked our version of that shirt, bar the weird muscle pattern around the stomach, still have one around somewhere but it's a bit of a tight fit now.

Fingers crossed the leaked ones are genuine and we might have three really smart kits for a change!

ec02ac29a23cd207c918f7e115018865.jpg

worked well with this kit ^^^

First game of the season after Italia '90. Got beat 3-1 with Lineker and Gascoigne scoring for them. Ended up wasted in a shebeen not far from the ground with some great local Jamaicans and missed the last train home. Over half a life time ago - where has the time gone?

I just can't get over the sleeves on our current home shirt. They're horrible. It ruins the strip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.