18/19 home and away kits ?

i think the fact we get 3 or 4 new kits every season helps destroy the 'classic' shirts now. each one easily gets overshadowed by the new one or the fact they are either too recent or just the same as something before.

And maybe, as shirts are in abundance in stock and readily available now loses the aura of 'limited edition' that i used to feel as a kid in the '80's.

I remember there was an all White (with Navy lettering) 3rd shirt by Umbro and for 2 years going to Maine Road shop, they never had it in stock. like searching for the Holy Grail.

For now, it would have to be something truly outstanding for me to warrant to splash the cash. Everything's too generic and 'plastic-y' ... my bank manager just wouldnt give me my pocket money to waste on one.

Not sure i'd even get any of these ... (maybe the home one as i didnt get the Umbro version a years ago)

CzYpdOZXAAUZDRW.jpg
That home shirt looks great.

Simple but looks like a City shirt, unlike a this year's.

Is that a plum coloured away kit?

And a dull grey third kit?

Although I didn't like it personally, I thought the grey kit from a few years ago was quite popular if I recall correctly? Early signs look promising but I'm not getting my hopes up. Really wanted a new shirt this year with the new badge but then we released the worst collection of shirts I've seen.

Although I didn't like it personally, I thought the grey kit from a few years ago was quite popular if I recall correctly? Early signs look promising but I'm not getting my hopes up. Really wanted a new shirt this year with the new badge but then we released the worst collection of shirts I've seen.
I think the shirts are nice, but they're just not in traditional City colour schemes and are exact replicas of dozens upon dozens of other club's shirts made en mass by Nike's unimaginative design team.

In fact, i think Nike may have sacked the team and just have one bloke doing it all now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.