18-21 Seasoncard for sale

ConnorM09

I'm selling my platinum 18-21 15/16 season card for £450. I didn't intend to renew my seasoncard but as I'd paid via direct debit I was automatically renewed. Trying to sell seasoncard as I'm moving away to university.
Seat - south stand, block 116, aisle 117, row L, seat 432
£450 is face value, I will listen to offers below that value. 3425 Loyalty points
Reply or PM if interested
Cheers

Last edited:
I'm selling my platinum 18-21 15/16 season card for £450. I didn't intend to renew my seasoncard but as I'd paid via direct debit I was automatically renewed. Trying to sell seasoncard as I'm moving away to university.
Seat - south stand, block 116, aisle 117, row L, seat 432
£450 is face value, I will listen to offers below that value. 3425 Loyalty points
Reply or PM if interested
Cheers
Have you been in touch with the club and told them you made a mistake and don't want it?
Furthermore instruct the bank no to pay the direct debit and the club will automatically cancel your seasoncard

Have you been in touch with the club and told them you made a mistake and don't want it?
Furthermore instruct the bank no to pay the direct debit and the club will automatically cancel your seasoncard
I will give them a ring but by looking through the t&c's there is no simple way to cancel my seasoncard. In short they say that no member has the right to cancel their ticket...and direct debit users could face further punishments after cancellation such as the inability to buy further match tickets or products or more charges if they do not pay for the ticket. Its my fault for not realising there was an auto renewal system so if I end up having to pay I can't blame anyone but myself.
Thanks for the advice, I'll let you know how I get on when I ring the ticket enquiry office

Rang up and got it cancelled, not what a loyal blue wants but circumstances forced it. I suppose the t&c's are just to cover the club

Rang up and got it cancelled, not what a loyal blue wants but circumstances forced it. I suppose the t&c's are just to cover the club
At least you won't be out of pocket or relying on someone to look after your card.
When circumstances change, with the additional seats, you should be able to get another. Just remember your supporter number then you'll get your points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.