18 | Stefan Ortega - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t see him miss a pass. Must have been close to 100%. Shame about their first albeit it was hit pretty hard. I was pretty impressed, looks an upgrade on Steffen.
He did miss a pass towards the end, because I remember gawping as the commentator said his distribution has been off today, as I was thinking that was the first non-perfect pass.

Alongside getting 90% of the players identities wrong it was truly a shocking commentary performance.

Distribution was superb. May have gotten one or two wrong but he has some insane accuracy that finds the players. Plus, it’s the right amount of pace where they can control it nicely.

Happy with the lad. Besides the first goal, I thought he was good. The other two goal were defensive errors. He’s competent enough to be number 2 but can also challenge and push Eddy.

The mistake he made for the first is something you’d expect from someone not playing that much. The conundrum of a number 2. Nonetheless, happy with him

As long as he can hoof it into Row Z and save penalties….
Like that’s ever going to happen..

Didn't manage to watch a lot of the game, but from what i have seen he looked good.

A lot of people said he would replace Eddie by the end of the season, still doubt it but he seems to be a serious uograde on Steffen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.