19 | Julian Alvarez - 2023/24

Seems to have become the forgotten man amidst all the transfer talk and treble celebrations.

If he follows the Pep template of slightly underwhelming first season followed by meteoric second season rise to glory then this is one player I'm really excited about for next season.
Very good point. How will Pep use him next season?

Seems to have become the forgotten man amidst all the transfer talk and treble celebrations.

If he follows the Pep template of slightly underwhelming first season followed by meteoric second season rise to glory then this is one player I'm really excited about for next season.
Jesus, just imagine the season he woukd have to have if he manages to make his first season seem underwhelming!

clearly evident he’s never going to be our 9 with Erling here. He’s gonna play in one of the 2 behind and if so he’s got a lot of learning to do but I’m confident he can.

There's a world class player there, he just needs to work on his first touch and composure in the box
Being a permanent starter would help solve that problem

That's because the following day he flew off to an international tournament.

He was anything other than "slightly underwhelming" he had a great start for me, nobody should have expected him to be first team regular.

That's because the following day he flew off to an international tournament.

He was anything other than "slightly underwhelming" he had a great start for me, nobody should have expected him to be first team regular.
Hell, I'd argue he was a first team regular. He featured almost 50 times and bagged nearly 20 goals his first season with us. If anything I think he exceeded expectations

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.