2 Bets with my Friends....

i also have had 2 bets..30pound tevez scores more prem goals only than owen ...and 30 quid the fat scouse car thief cant score 21 prem league goals..top scorer last season dint get that many so its in the bag that1

I've had some bets with my mate who is a York City fan (smaller stakes though...i'm only a student)

1) City to finish in Champions League before York get promoted (£5)

2) Tevez & Adebayor (combined) to score more goals than Richard Brodie (£5)

and this one with my mate who is a Villa fan

3) City to finish higher than Villa (£5)

We also have £5 on each match (City v Villa) and £5 on the aggregate score between the two games!

We did these same bets last season and he won £10 off me for them beating us first game of the season and finishing higher than us, but I won £15 back off him for getting further in Europe (which obviously we can't do this year), beating them at home and winning on aggregate score (away goals count)!!

masterwig said:
I'd get saving if I were you.

Unless Owen gets injured (quite likely) I think he will play enough to get 12-15 goals in all competitions. Remember they get the extra games in Europe that we don't so that gives Owen an advantage.

I think 10 goals would be a very good return from Tevez. We have Adebayor and Santa Cruz who are big goalscorers and Robinho who proved himself last season to be a reliable scorer. I think that goals may be a bit less spread this season now we have two quality target men.

Robinho?.. Reliable scorer haha! The guy went 3 months without scoring last season! Although, that said he was still in the top prem scorers chart all through that time.

Think he'll get round about the same amount this time round as well.

We just need to sort our defence out!

ctid

the arsenal bet i a risky one. every season i get overly optimistic at the start of every season. it sounds weird but i always feel like we can win the league. i think we need to keep our feet on the ground. 5th place finish is definite progress and if we get 4th then that would be brilliant.

Whitterz said:
Just places 2 bets, Right then

1st bet with Friend No.1 = 500 Norweigan krone * about 50quid * Tevez to score more goals than Owen this season

2nd bet with Friend No.2 = 500 Norweigan Krone - City to finish higher in the league than Arsenal

I'm thinking the 2nd bet is a bit dodgy, but the 1st bet has to be in my favorite, So What you think ??
Had a few bets myself

£10 robbie scores more goals than Owen.
£10 Lescott leaves Everton
£5 we sign a 30Million player
£500 we win the prem within 5 years (Drunk.....)

If Owen stays fit (big if) he will score plently of goals and more than Tevez, so hope for an injury reoccurence.

I actually think the second bet is more likely to come off. I think they are a bit weak at the minte. Gallas and Toure are on the decline (still very good players) Clichy and Silvestre have injury problems, Gibbs is still learning, Sagna is pretty good to be fair, and Almunia is a liability.

I had a similar bet with my rag mate yesterday £10 tevez scores more then owen and £10 that we finish above the scum.

I really do think if we get a couple of class defender's we can finish a above them this season but only if we get a couple defender's other wise i think we will finish about 7th with what we got at the moment.

cityextremist said:
I had a similar bet with my rag mate yesterday £10 tevez scores more then owen and £10 that we finish above the scum.

I really do think if we get a couple of class defender's we can finish a above them this season but only if we get a couple defender's other wise i think we will finish about 7th with what we got at the moment.
I've had the second bet every year for the last 15 years, this is the year!! never has been, until now?

stublue76 said:
cityextremist said:

I've had the second bet every year for the last 15 years, this is the year!! never has been, until now?

pmsl got to have abit of faith haven't we must of been abit of a bartard having to hand it over when we was in the old div 3 or what eva they call it now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.