2 | Kyle Walker - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's him doing brainless shit like this several times a season that stops him being mentioned as one of the best RB's of the last decade. He is a class defender but you know every so often he'll either do a brainfart, give away a needless penalty or see red like he did last night. Elite athlete but an absolute smooth brain.
Several times a season? Nonsense comment. Several times in his City career would be an accurate statement in my opinion. If you can name these several times a season I’ll accept your statement

Last edited:
Several times a season? Nonsense comment. Several times in his City career would be an accurate statement in my opinion. If you can name these several times a season I’ll accept you’re statement

I think you'll be waiting a while for that @ Maly

Walker does have one of those performances in him every season but on the whole he has been playing exceptionally well and seems to have improved his delivery into the box as well
There is no doubt he has a brainfart in him sometimes, at least he did it in a dead rubber. Unfortunately, I can see Uefa extending the 1 game ban.

There is no doubt he has a brainfart in him sometimes, at least he did it in a dead rubber. Unfortunately, I can see Uefa extending the 1 game ban.
That's the disappointing thing though. We played him in a game that didn't matter and he managed to get himself banned for a game that does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.