2 | Kyle Walker - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Walker recovers as best he can from this tragedy.

Credit to all those who fight against suicide.... for themselves and on behalf of others.

Great news, Kyle pictured in training today, hopefully in squad v the Arse.

Seems risky starting walker who have not played for almost two weeks. If he do get a starts, expect he will not be as his best trying to get up of his usual rythm.

Big fan of Kyle, one of our most reliable players and always in the first XI for big games in my mind.

I’m not one for social media outside of BM really so heard the sad news here, glad the club seems to be giving him time and room to try to deal with it.

Reading of a tragic loss of a friend and indefinite time off. Sad to hear. Big player for us and deserves his space.. Hopefully back for Chelsea and big few months. Then eventually these lads will get a decent spell off.

Reading of a tragic loss of a friend and indefinite time off. Sad to hear. Big player for us and deserves his space.. Hopefully back for Chelsea and big few months. Then eventually these lads will get a decent spell off.
He was on the bench at weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.