2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Good interview. Loved the bit about him saying us starting strong and running away with it. We’re on track

Great player who has been lucky as fuck that he’s always been surrounded by technically great players.

So do we put it down to Pep convincing him to stay then, as reading between the lines he was all set to go, certainly smacking of a case of him spitting dummy out and Pep picking it up off the floor and giving him it back ?

Why would you want to leave a club like this he says in the interview, I dunno Kyle you tell us, as 2 mins ago you was saying it was close, or has Pep said you will start every single game oh and there is an increase on your wages and in that little box over there is a brand new dummy.

Either way it matters not to me as long as you give 100% each time you play, which you normally do, but can I say one more thing of you please, cut out the fucking back heels in our box.

Many Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.