2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

He has had very difficult task during Kev's absence in trying to keep the team performing and getting his own game going on top of that. He is still going to be needed during the run in.
He had the manner of a man after my own heart. Wasn't long into the first half where I thought about sneaking into the ref's changing room and shitting in Coote's shoes. Kyle got there before me!

He doesn't have the right temperament to be a captain.

As someone else mentioned-can you imagine Dias doing that? No. Neither can I because he quite simply knows better.
You must be due a day off. He was voted in as captain by his peers, and whether you like it or not, he's here for the duration, and rightly so.
RIght now we need continuity and he's a huge part of it. Take him out of the side at our peril.

Not showing a great example though being petulant is it
Do we know what was behind it ? If it was petulance? Could've been a number of things, including petulance. If he's stepped out of line I'm sure Pep will come down on him like a ton of stale muffins.
Either way, he's a huge part of keeping us in with a shout at the moment. Whether some want him or not.

Last edited:
Do we know what was behind it ? If it was petulance?

I dunno, but I’m not sticking up for him, and the bullshit he spouted last week, needs be setting a good example as an appointed captain to these youngsters in first team squad, oh and he was shit again today, but at least he didn’t give them a goal today like he did at Bramall Lane in August

I dunno, but I’m not sticking up for him, and the bullshit he spouted last week, needs be setting a good example as an appointed captain to these youngsters in first team squad, oh and he was shit again today, but at least he didn’t give them a goal today like he did at Bramall Lane in August
Just be patient. He'll be gone one day. With a huge haul of medals and a legacy for youngsters to aspire to, for generations to come.

Not sure what happened but clearly heard in the ES and saw him go down the tunnel. Probably something and nothing.

You must be due a day off.
giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.