2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

That dinner in the summer when he and Pep went out to eat sushi to win him over of renewing instead of leaving to Bayern, Walker probably went there with a binding contract to be signed of having to start every PL game when fit and Pep signed it.

funny stuff the whole reason he wanted to leave is probably he knew that his complicated love life about to blow up in media and wanted to get away from that :)

if Bayern would come back with an offer of 5m next summer, I would quickly accept. they went after Trippier too few weeks ago, probably this old English RB is a Tuchel thing, once he is fired at Bayern they no longer will be interested. :)

his concentration, positional errors are costing us a lot this season. if it happens in a high stake CL game too thats on Pep.

That dinner in the summer when he and Pep went out to eat sushi to win him over of renewing instead of leaving to Bayern, Walker probably went there with a binding contract to be signed of having to start every PL game when fit and Pep signed it.

funny stuff the whole reason he wanted to leave is probably he knew that his complicated love life about to blow up in media and wanted to get away from that :)

if Bayern would come back with an offer of 5m next summer, I would quickly accept. they went after Trippier too few weeks ago, probably this old English RB is a Tuchel thing, once he is fired at Bayern they no longer will be interested. :)

his concentration, positional errors are costing us a lot this season. if it happens in a high stake CL game too thats on Pep.
His shit form is one thing, but the fact that he was given three years AFTER he said that it was, "all about the years" has somehow made me even less of a fan of his than I was before.

Not the 1st time this season. Sure he did in in the Spurs 3-3
Yep. The cross for their equaliser, he made thee most feeble attempt to stop it. Not to mention when he just fucking lumped it upfield at Stamford Bridge allowing Chelsea to come straight back at us and get a penalty.

Pep seems like he's trying to constantly make it up to him for mot starting him in the CL final. I'd happily like to see Rico in his place on Tuesday. He needs more games at right back rather than putting him in midfield.

Looked like someone's grandad who'd won a competition. He's never had the brain, on or off the pitch, but his speed most of the time would save his bacon. That speed is now gone

I think I'm just about done with Kyle.

That bullshit decision to sprint over for their goal. The bullshit decision to play the ball out when Gallagher had a bit of a a booboo. The weekly bullshit decision to let the opposition winger sprint into our area. The weekly bullshit decision to have a fucking awful shot from thirty yards.

We had two minutes left yesterday and Chelsea had a man down and this thick **** decides to bless us all with a taste of his fucking wand of a right foot.

I think I'm just about done with Kyle.

That bullshit decision to sprint over for their goal. The bullshit decision to play the ball out when Gallagher had a bit of a a booboo. The weekly bullshit decision to let the opposition winger sprint into our area. The weekly bullshit decision to have a fucking awful shot from thirty yards.

We had two minutes left yesterday and Chelsea had a man down and this thick **** decides to bless us all with a taste of his fucking wand of a right foot.
He played us on that contract, we had already lost too many senior pros and could not afford to lose another, but for me that contract was far too long and for once our loyalty is going to bite us hard.

He played us on that contract, we had already lost too many senior pros and could not afford to lose another, but for me that contract was far too long and for once our loyalty is going to bite us hard.

The only thing I know is that I don't want to have to rely on him next season. I want to see someone with genuine quality on the ball and someone who isn't going to do an interview mid season about how he feels really, really sad because his dick is an apex predator.

All he had to do was keep his head down and make sensible decisions but instead he just fucking clatters about like an erection in a china shop.

Been an incredible servant. This season he’s really dropped a level and his pace is not what it was. Can’t believe we didn’t offer Gundo what he wanted but did Walker. I hope a Saudi club comes knocking because I think it’s time for him to move on. How he was made captain ill never know.

Last season he wasn’t in the team when we were really playing well and that says it all for me.

You will not find a more committed and determined player than Walker , he might lack the finesse of a Trent Arnold Walkabout but he is worth ten of him when the going gets tough and there is some defending to be done.
Clarkie?

Yes, he can cover ground, but legging it is not the same as defending.

Who would win a foot race, Walker or Ake?
Which one is the better defender?

He was at fault for the goal, doesn’t drive his winger down the line, and is a sucker for the knock inside.

I listen to him talk and it reflects his intelligence as a defender.

It’s obviously tactical because gvardiol sees way too much of the ball as well
It’s because teams play narrow against us to close down the space, which is why our wingers hug the touchline, we bring the ball out down the sidelines with the FBs and we score through the channels created by spreading the field.

It’s not like we haven’t been doing it for years, so I’m not sure how this is a surprise?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.