2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

I keep seeing new quotes on Twitter from Walker every few days .
Why's he doing all these interviews and podcasts all of a sudden?
I know he did the one with Ferdinand recently, and a day after the Liverpool game was doing one with Sky

I know he did the one with Ferdinand recently, and a day after the Liverpool game was doing one with Sky
Making himself relevant in media circles for when he calls it a day I reckon.
Think he fancies a stab at being a pundit eventually.

And talkshite last week and making inappropiate speculation about going to saudi etc , moron when we are where we are and what we are chasing

And talkshite last week and making inappropiate speculation about going to saudi etc , moron when we are where we are and what we are chasing
Players have plenty of free time on their hands. I doubt talking to different media about different subjects is going to derail the season.
There’s a couple of legitimate reasons to be unhappy with Walker, this isn’t one of them.

Making himself relevant in media circles for when he calls it a day I reckon.
Think he fancies a stab at being a pundit eventually.

Yep. Might not be a bad thing having another friend in the media. That said he's numb as a piss stone so could always say something he shouldn't, and possibly seems capable of doing a Micah too, but we'll see

Players have plenty of free time on their hands. I doubt talking to different media about different subjects is going to derail the season.
There’s a couple of legitimate reasons to be unhappy with Walker, this isn’t one of them.
On the brighter side Walker now spends his free days with media instead of alcohol and birds... Big improvement :)

On the brighter side Walker now spends his free days with media instead of alcohol and birds... Big improvement :)
Not entirely sure I’ve just seen him out and about in Wilmslow with Michael Brown
Im a big fan of his (as a player) as well
Looked like he was ok so fingers crossed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.