2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Even If Walker hasn't been great this season, there's no doubt he would've been useful last night because they targeted that area due to his absence.

But as poster above pointed out, that's just one aspect where it would've helped, other things could play out worse.

Can't dwell on it too much, its part of the game that sometimes players aren't available

We need this guy so bad. Madrid was having a fest of counters and capitalising on his absences. When Rodrygo scored that goal, I fell ill. It was just too easy, reminded me of the one Vini scored when Walker was absent. When is he coming back? Is he out till May?
No one knows as Pep is notoriously vague with injury timescales.

He did hint at one point that Walker was out for longer than he originally thought, but that’s my remembering if one of his previous press conferences.

My guess is that he’s out for a while.

We must be careful we don't bring Walker back too soon. Seeing Sinisterra, carried off for Bournemouth today with a similar injury. He's had a whole month out with a hamstring injury, but was rushed back and did it again mid game potentially much worse?

We must be careful we don't bring Walker back too soon. Seeing Sinisterra, carried off for Bournemouth today with a similar injury. He's had a whole month out with a hamstring injury, but was rushed back and did it again mid game potentially much worse?
But, but, but we have the fast boys coming in midweek. What;s a Pep to do? You gotta play your Real Madrid stopper.

This and PSG are the 2 games and teams Walker is perfect for. You get to use all his attributes and his competitive energy runs at 1000% for these games. IF Walker is not going to start against Madrid and PSG. We might as well have skipped re-signing him...

This is the Kyle Walker Game!

But, but, but we have the fast boys coming in midweek. What;s a Pep to do? You gotta play your Real Madrid stopper.

This and PSG are the 2 games and teams Walker is perfect for. You get to use all his attributes and his competitive energy runs at 1000% for these games. IF Walker is not going to start against Madrid and PSG. We might as well have skipped re-signing him...

This is the Kyle Walker Game!
I get RM would be a perfect game for him but imo if he's not fully recovered you should be saving him for the semi final/ final. Hamstrings can easily recur. We don't want him out for the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.