2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

You are just waffling now, completely different situations. Pep even said last season how walker just doesnt suit the team, barely played him, walker tried to leave in the summer, he tried to convince him to stay and now he is undroppable after every terrible performance even against teams we don't need walker to play.

You are also delusional if you think walker has his "head straight", he's looked distracted throughout the entire season, and why wouldn't he be distracted, look at his personal life.
You know, now that I have thought about it, I think you're right. You should submit your report on Kyle's personality and mental state to Pep, he would probably see things from your perspective and go on to terminate walker's contract.

You know, now that I have thought about it, I think you're right. You should submit your report on Kyle's personality and mental state to Pep, he would probably see things from your perspective and go on to terminate walker's contract.
another great argument, as per usual

He's gone back to Walker of 3/4 years ago where he is making a couple of unforced errors every game. He is going to cost us a goal and possibly points if he carries it on.
I thought Walker’s performance today playing further up, constantly beating his man, and his 2 assists would shut up the moaners. More fool me.

He's gone back to Walker of 3/4 years ago where he is making a couple of unforced errors every game. He is going to cost us a goal and possibly points if he carries it on.
You're getting shat on for saying that but you're correct, he made numerous errors that lead to good chances for them that shouldn't have happened.

The two assists were great and he deserves a lot of credit for them but they seem to cloud some people's view of his overall game. it's fine to point out the poor parts of his game whilst also praising the good parts.

You're getting shat on for saying that but you're correct, he made numerous errors that lead to good chances for them that shouldn't have happened.

The two assists were great and he deserves a lot of credit for them but they seem to cloud some people's view of his overall game. it's fine to point out the poor parts of his game whilst also praising the good parts.

It's been happening for a few games that's the reason I posted about it. Anyone can have a one off bad game but it's becoming a theme with him.

The assists were great but after the last 6 years we know they are an anomaly so should be taken as a bonus. He is judged on his defending.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.