2 Liverpool Tickets Wanted

tolmie

Might as well add myself to the list !!!! two of us coming down from Scotland thought we'd be ok for tickets but sold out this morning apparently !!! if no joy wheres the best pub to watch it in !!!

tolmie said:
Might as well add myself to the list !!!! two of us coming down from Scotland thought we'd be ok for tickets but sold out this morning apparently !!! if no joy wheres the best pub to watch it in !!!

news to me that its sold out.

tolmie said:

i rang up at 10 and they said there was a lot left

My mate just got 2 and restricted view only left at the front

Some say theres alot left some say its nearly sold out

Wait in hope

have got two tickets coming as won a competition and cant make it to the game am willing to sell them for £60 ONO.COLLECTION ONLY

gambi said:
have got two tickets coming as won a competition and cant make it to the game am willing to sell them for £60 ONO.COLLECTION ONLY
pm'd you if there still avaliable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.