2 x West Brom, Burnley and Sunderland tickets

bluesmith

2 x West Brom, 2 x Burnley and 2 x Sunderland tickets for sale for £240 (face value is £278).

Will only sell all games together.

I will take the Burnley tickets if you don't find a taker for the set. It's meant to be the highlight of my birthday weekend but we cannot get 2 seats together.

PM me if you're interested.

Thanks

GFBlue said:
I will take the Burnley tickets if you don't find a taker for the set. It's meant to be the highlight of my birthday weekend but we cannot get 2 seats together.

Thanks

lol.

de niro said:
GFBlue said:

Thanks

lol.

You'll have to take pity on me as I am old and not up to speed on this social media malarkey but what did I write that is funny? It was a genuine offer as I am desperate to get tickets for the game for me and Mrs GFBlue!

I will have the West Brom tickets mate if you sell them separately, i have 9700 points but didn't even know they had gone on sale so was gutted to not get one

Bluemoonrising95 said:
I will have the West Brom tickets mate if you sell them separately, i have 9700 points but didn't even know they had gone on sale so was gutted to not get one

So we just need somebody to take the Sunderland pair now and we are all sorted!!

GFBlue said:
de niro said:
GFBlue said:

Thanks

lol.

You'll have to take pity on me as I am old and not up to speed on this social media malarkey but what did I write that is funny? It was a genuine offer as I am desperate to get tickets for the game for me and Mrs GFBlue!

if you were that desperate you'd buy all 3 and sell the others on.

no need to thank me.

Bluemoonrising95 said:
I didn't know this either !

Thenumber1blue said:
Bluemoonrising95 said:
I didn't know this either !

i nearly missed them, really need to visit mcfc os every day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.