20 | Bernardo Silva - 2023/24

There is no player in the world we can replace this man sufficiently with
Tbf we do say that a lot, and also we don't often go for like for like replacements

Rodri for Dinho, Haaland for Aguero and Jack for Raheem the obvious ones.

Also we've dine well using the current squad to fill gaps for bug names going, Gundo & Mahrez took their chances and became key parts of team when Merlin/Sane left, even Bernie himself didn't establish himself untill KDB got himself injured and Bernie was moved cental

We don't always get it right but we don't do too bad

Not saying he won't be almost impossible to replace, just if there was any club in the world who could, I'd fancy ourselves

Its obviously gonna happen eventually..i dont see Bernie at the Eyihsd into his 70s ; )

I'm not sure if the rumoured £50 M release clause is going to be adhered to tbh.
The player is absolutely knackered.
He faces a summer of football at the Euros.
How much of a benefit would a burnt out Bernie be at the start of the new season...any purchasing club must surely bring this point to the table He isn't getting any younger.
Think views on older players is starting to flip the other way now, think more people want someone who the finished product

Hes 30, has one of the fittest players in world football, never injured, super consistent & super talented, he's got years of top level football ahead of him especially at les intense leagues that'll preserve his legs

£50mil would be one of the deals of the window

Pretty sure Gundogan (33) has been Barcelonas best (or one of them) player this season

There is value in Bernie untill he's 35

Tbf we do say that a lot, and also we don't often go for like for like replacements

Rodri for Dinho, Haaland for Aguero and Jack for Raheem the obvious ones.

Also we've dine well using the current squad to fill gaps for bug names going, Gundo & Mahrez took their chances and became key parts of team when Merlin/Sane left, even Bernie himself didn't establish himself untill KDB got himself injured and Bernie was moved cental

We don't always get it right but we don't do too bad

Not saying he won't be almost impossible to replace, just if there was any club in the world who could, I'd fancy ourselves
We haven't replaced the goals and assists we got from Raz. Not even close

I wouldnt mind keeping him and putting him in a deeper midfield role.

We are already buying Savio for the wing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.