20 thousand empty seats?

Marvin said:
johnmc said:
Shit thread.
if it was 59k it's a very appropriate thread seeing as there was a huge travelling support from Bilbao

-10K away fans or more

the evil empire is starting to fall apart

Re: Re: 20 thousand empty seats?

Marvin said:
johnmc said:
Shit thread.
if it was 59k it's a very appropriate thread seeing as there was a huge travelling support from Bilbao

Not really. If we sell out our euros fair enough.

I've said it time and time again. Lots of stuff to have a go at the rags about. Attendances isn't one of them.

johnmc said:
Marvin said:
johnmc said:
Shit thread.

I've said it time and time again. Lots of stuff to have a go at the rags about. Attendances isn't one of them.

Yes, we have heard you time and again rag.

;0)

A few Bluemooners could have come out of hiding and worn their true colours tonight.

Re: Re: Re: 20 thousand empty seats?

glen quagmire said:
johnmc said:
Marvin said:

;0)

Well why don't you listen then?

Re: Re: Re: 20 thousand empty seats?

johnmc said:
glen quagmire said:
johnmc said:

;0)

Well why don't you listen then?

Oh, i listen sonny jim, i listen...

johnmc said:
Marvin said:
johnmc said:
Shit thread.

your back early

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.