"20 times, 20 times..."

Matty said:
United fans seem to believe we actually care they've won the league 20 times, Liverpool fans might be bothered by it but I don't really think your average City fans gives a shit. "We've won it 20 times....", and? Well done. Not winning it this year though are you?
Spot on. I've had it said to me. They seem to think it bothers us,but why? Maybe when we win another 15 titles, then it may begin to bother, but right now it's only Liverpool fans who care.

They're hurting. I didn't this kind of fan reaction after they got beat in their biggest game. I thought we actually didn't matter to them!

20 years 20 years davey moysey
20 years 20 years we pray
20 years 20 years davey moysey
Playing football in a negative way
Catch on?

Re: "20 times, 20 times..."

Outside the shit hole before an after the game was a right laugh, taking the piss out of those cunts was funny as fuck.

Re: "20 times, 20 times..."

I was in the South Stand with 2 pals last night. We had to enjoy the night by simply smiling at each other on a regular basis ! Our northern accents may have revealed our allegiance ! The songs from our tremendous away support even had some rags around us seeing the funny side of things and there was me thinking that none of them had a sense of humour ! Loved "is there a fire drill" !!! Brilliant away support. Brilliant team performance. Brilliant night. Thanks City.

I had the 'pleasure' of being on a tram yesterday with a load of Rags on their way to O.T. The chant all the way from town was;

'We wont win the League'
'We wont win the Cup'
'But were Man United
we dont give a F@@k'

Looks like their players dont either!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.