2012-13 ST. Lease/Sale/Share

baggy

Hi guys.

Anyone who has a season ticket and for any reason isnt looking to renew for the 2012/13 season but doesnt want to lose their allocation, dont hesitate to send me a PM where i would be interested in leasing/buying/sharing...

Cheers.

Ditto... willing to share or take on lease. Cannot attend many games due to location but willing to assist any blues struggling to renew their season ticket.

Hey I have my gold card, I've been forced to move back to my parents near sheffield and as such missed most of the midweek games!

I'm not looking at making a profit out of this at all and i'm very flexible which games I goto Im not just wanting all the "good" games I'm merely wanting to keep my season card alive until I'm better of financially.

Its in the East stand, good block number near the half way line, 2 rows from the pitch.

I havent really thought about how it would work but Im sure we can discuss oh and I think its currently up for renewl at £600 or £660 I will check in a min.

Thanks
Mark

Block 328 Row D, cant renew as I'm flying out to Aus for a year in July/Early August.

PM me if you're interested in taking the seat for a year

I have one adult and one 16/17 year old season ticket to be renewed 2012/13. I expect to have limited use this coming seaon as have just moved abroad. I would get to max. 6 out of 19 home matches. Open to creative ideas, most important to me is what gaurentee to get my cards back for the matches I can attend (most likely August & December) and to be sure the 16/17 year olds ticket is not abused and confiscated!

All, now sorted with my ticket share this coming season , so no more pm's please. Durham Blue

iloveacougar - Yeah part 2 of my predicament is not being employed *gulp*

I was living and working in Manchester but due to a massive fall out I moved back home consequently losing my job too. It's starting to look good again though, interviews and tackle done but just wanna re subscribe as I can handle losing my job, house and car but season ticket would be a slight kick in the knackers !

I'm looking to purchase/share a season ticket with someone for this upcoming season. Can anyone who is interested in selling/sharing their ticket this season PM me, will pay obviously!!!
Cheers!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.