2015/16 Home Kit

It would be good for one season, to release next seasons kit officially on the final home game of the season, but unfortunately...city dont give anything away until like mid july.

Though I must say that blue and white kit does look nice if it turns out to be the actual kit.

image.jpg

Sorry if already posted, apparently on sale in Australia.

I like it.

It would be good for one season, to release next seasons kit officially on the final home game of the season, but unfortunately...city dont give anything away until like mid july.

Though I must say that blue and white kit does look nice if it turns out to be the actual kit.
I'm glad of that. It's NEXT season's kit, not next season plus the last game of the season before's kit.

Hope that's the real version. For all the abuse Nike have had, that would be the nicest home shirt since the 09/10 classic.
2010-11 was a much better all round kit than 09-10 and a better shirt individually too imo:
Manchester+City+v+Valencia+jJYCdjhlEW1l.jpg

best we've ever had that kit.

We should really jist call these threads "shame about the shield"rumoured 38-39 kit. tjen for the 24th season in a row we could get the moan about the shield done before we discuss the kit and someone posts the fake umbro kit before someone says adidas are better. Then someone mentikns puma and we all forget kappa used to pay us 47p a fucking century to produce someof the most god awful kits we have ever seen and that reebok took over for 87p and absolutely bummed us with shite kits

For the record I liked the first kappa home shirt :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.