2015-16 season review dvd

I know last season wasnt a classic, but we won the league cup and there were some good games, but doesnt seem that there is a dvd release this year.
I've got all the previous available dvd's and would be nice to have to look back on in years to come.
Anyone heard anything?
Don't think there would be that much pleasure in watching it right through, it would be too much of an anti-climax. Most of the really good victories at the start, the cup win being in February. There was little memorable after the win over Villa in March. And can anyone honestly say they weren't a little worried during April that we might miss out on top 4?

Just checked it was in the city store on 12 Oct mate as I had a quick look at it

Got it. Only looked at the League Cup penalty shootout so far (glory hunter).

What a moment when Yaya scored - turned round and hurled a string of expletives at those dipper c***s in the second tier above us (very mature I know).

I mean the major highlights were Willy's shootout, De Bruyne's goal vs PSG at home, both 3-0's over Chelsea, 4-2 vs BMG, both matches against Sevilla and the Newcastle and (both) Bournemouth games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.