$20m Stanford Match

A A

Anonymous

Weird feeling, i want England to win but i am not that arsed because they are getting £600k for it if they do win.

Just going to enjoy it.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Weird feeling, i want England to win but i am not that arsed because they are getting £600k for it if they do win.

Just going to enjoy it.

Same here.

only just noticed your thread.

Who are these 'superstars'. I mean, i know i'm Scottish and everything, but i've only heard of about 4 of them (my dad is English, otherwise i wouldn't have heard of any of them). Aren't all the top players playing in India vs OZ at the moment?

pee dubya said:
Who are these 'superstars'. I mean, i know i'm Scottish and everything, but i've only heard of about 4 of them (my dad is English, otherwise i wouldn't have heard of any of them). Aren't all the top players playing in India vs OZ at the moment?

A combination of the best players in the windies.

mat said:
pee dubya said:

Is that not just...England vs the West Indies then?

pee dubya said:
mat said:
pee dubya said:

Is that not just...England vs the West Indies then?

Basically.

pee dubya said:
How I wish we could have sent you Mitchell Johnson and Cameron White...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.