20p alert

tueartsboots said:
Shit my manager up today by whooping and claiming to have found one in the till, he said "hold on, that's company property", I laughed and replied "if I HAD found one, do you not think I would've surreptitiously put it in my pocket?"

Verbal warning for attempted theft !

haha no way!

Just found one, genuinely was mine.

Mum doesn't believe it was though haha.

tommcfc said:
tueartsboots said:
Shit my manager up today by whooping and claiming to have found one in the till, he said "hold on, that's company property", I laughed and replied "if I HAD found one, do you not think I would've surreptitiously put it in my pocket?"

haha no way!
He's my brother in law so he was joking, I think !??

tueartsboots said:
tommcfc said:
tueartsboots said:

haha no way!

He might not be as happy when he finds out they are worth 5 grand plus ( reported on Channel 5 News ) Congratulations by the way :-)

Sam Eto's work visa said:
tueartsboots said:
tommcfc said:
tueartsboots said:

haha no way!

He might not be as happy when he finds out they are worth 5 grand plus ( reported on Channel 5 News ) Congratulations by the way :-)

£5860 on ebay WOW....!!!!!

orange_wkd said:
Mine is up on ebay and someone has sent a message asking would I accept £150. Should I accept it or should I wait?

<a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/20-pence-coin-20p-UNDATED-MINT-ERROR-collectable_W0QQitemZ200358037158QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Coins_BritishDecimal_RL?hash=item2ea64506a6&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1684|240%3A1307|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/20-pence-coin-20p ... 1|294%3A50</a>

I'd hang on, if I were you.

Edit: love the jokers putting them up for 'Buy it Now' at £5m.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.