(23 Dec) Podcast: 7.21 - Look At My Six-Pack!

BlueMoonPodcast

Blue Moon Podcast Season 7, Episode 21: Look At My Six-Pack!
Logo7.jpg

In an early pre-Christmas show, Sam Roscoe is joined by David Mooney and Richard Burns to look back over a poor result at Arsenal - where we ask questions (again) of the defence, of the team’s ability to create and convert chances, and of Eliaquim Mangala and his future with the Blues. We also take a look at the coming Christmas period and whether City have what it takes to get their season back on track - and we examine some festive spells gone by. Sunday Mirror Chief Football Writer Simon Mullock gives us his thoughts on Manuel Pellegrini’s comments about the possible arrival of Pep Guardiola.

Episode 7.21 - Look At My Six-Pack!
Subscribe on iTunes
Download the mp3 (right click - save as)

We hope you like it!

Thanks for listening throughout 2015 folks, sadly it's not been a year that we'd have hoped for on the pitch - but hopefully you've enjoyed listening to our team analyse and assess everything that's been going on! We'll be back on Christmas Day with a festive special, but after that we're on a small winter break while our studios are closed. We'll be back with another main show in early January. Merry Christmas everyone, and have a prosperous New Year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.