24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2023/24

• Thread starter BrazilianGus
  • Start date
Needs to play in the middle next season and probably before the end of this one. His comfort on the ball and speed of pass forward will push Rodri and the other midfielders up the park.

I think we have to play him at LCB now. We need to break the lines. He takes risks, but fuck me someone has to with this team at the moment. We were sloppy at times when we weren't taking risks in the first half, but we aren't going to score enough goals if we don't try something new. Everything Pep has tried recently has failed.

I think we have to play him at LCB now. We need to break the lines. He takes risks, but fuck me someone has to with this team at the moment. We were sloppy at times when we weren't taking risks in the first half, but we aren't going to score enough goals if we don't try something new. Everything Pep has tried recently has failed.
We have Rodri and Kovacic dropping further to collect passes because Dias, Ake, and Akanji are wary about being intercepted. Their dropping deeper, however, means the gap from midfield to the front just gets bigger and we allow the opponent to regroup. We can sit and wait and see if other sides blink and drop points, but I’d rather be brave and try something different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.