24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2023/24

• Thread starter BrazilianGus
  • Start date
Vanchi, I, along with Haaland94, was with you on Josko every step of the way. Love my brother from another Adriatic mother, lol...
all of us who believed in him, we should make a club or something. looking down with contempt at those who doubted optional. i don’t mind that though, my star sign is to blame, allegedly.

anyway, one of my title races ended today, dinamo are champions, beer’s on me.
F19925FB-2514-4756-BC03-EBB28CBF3D21.jpeg

if i die tonight, i’m totally hunting down and haunting the guy who wanted to slap
joško. serious business!

Unbelievable for his age. It is not hard enough joining a new club, but Pep is notorious for playing football at a different level and being hard to adapt to, but this kid has done that at the same time as learning a new position, incredible

Really strange player for me. At times displays outrageous talent and skill, particularly for a defender and at other times struggles to control simple passes. Hopefully just a lack of concentration which will improve as he gets older.

Not many on here now slagging him off as a flop now are there? It’s ok for them though. They can turn their attention to Nunez

This kid is just immensely gifted, isn't he?

First half of the season, he was alright, nothing special. Occasionally screams of a centre-back played out of position.

Second half of the season, absolutely immense. Looked so good with his right foot that you'd think he purposefully played with a handicap his entire career.

That transformation was just so quick, it's quite something. I think most of us knew he'd be good eventually, but don't think most expected him to be this good this quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.