24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2023/24

• Thread starter BrazilianGus
  • Start date
I did think it was odd he didn’t start today. I thought he’d rest Akanji today (as he said he was tired) and then not use Gvardiol for Arsenal (figured he’d want the more experienced group for that game). But maybe he figured with a newer midfield, to stick with the more established back line.

Every time he doesn’t start, it’s “100mill on the bench.” I don’t want that to become any more of a burden.

Game was made for him today,odd.
Not so sure. He still gives the ball away too much for a City defender. I think the right 4 played today l. Perhaps Akanji could have played left and Akwle LCB to counteract the speed advantage on the left

Not so sure. He still gives the ball away too much for a City defender. I think the right 4 played today l. Perhaps Akanji could have played left and Akwle LCB to counteract the speed advantage on the left
Although if he isn’t good enough for today, against arguably one of the worst teams in the league, when do you play him? Because the next run of games is not easy - does he sit out league games until Bournemouth?

His completed passes are about 89% so lower than the the others (range from 91-94%, except for Walker which is 87%), but not way off the mark.

That's how you do things against your old club. Colossus. Didn't put a foot wrong. Won't be long before he starts every single game he's fit. He'll be considered our best defender by the end of the season. Up there with the haaland signing for me in terms of buying the absolute best on the market and getting just that.

F7n8BrPb0AAZ7_o

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.