#25 | Fernandinho - 2020/2021 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been a more consistent performer in the glory years, players understandably have off days but I can’t recall a game in his time where I’ve thought he’s been missing or poor. Absolutely worth another year, if only he was as good as Paulinho like Jamie Redknapp said .........

I understand your logic, however don’t agree that Dinho is at ”that” place yet, he shows no signs whatsoever that he couldn’t do another year, ffs he’s practically man of the match every time he plays! I don’t recall too many times, if any, that there have been post match threads about him not being good enough anymore, do you?
Agreed. He's not going to be playing every game, even he realises that, I'm sure. We can prise another season out of him without either party regretting it.

I understand your logic, however don’t agree that Dinho is at ”that” place yet, he shows no signs whatsoever that he couldn’t do another year, ffs he’s practically man of the match every time he plays! I don’t recall too many times, if any, that there have been post match threads about him not being good enough anymore, do you?
In managed minutes, well spaced out he looks great. But, I can guarantee be you an injury to Rodri and Dihno has to play 2ice a week? We'd quickly find out what playing at 35 looks like.

I think Pep has done a phenomenal job using him in spots, and we've been quite lucky with injuries this season in that position. So managing his minutes has been easy.

I suppose if Rodri picked up an injury, Pep would probably just go with Gundogan and keep Dihno at spot duty.

Personally, I'd rather start grooming his replacement now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.