25 | Manuel Akanji - 2023/24

Something I noticed with him as the LCB and being right footed, is he is naturally strong against a RW who cuts inside.

He is also surprisingly good passing with his left foot.

I saw him drill a long pass with his left foot to Doku on the ground that was really clean.

One of our top performers this season.

How on earth can anybody be a scapegoat from a treble winning season - the guy played a massive part with a crucial pass in the UCL final and was pretty solid all season - hence a freaking treble.

The world has always been mad !!!
Oi gobshite did you just leave out the fact I was praising him and he’s my favourite player now . I meant at the start of last season I was quite harsh on him at the game and to my pals but I can see now that he was just bedding in. Gobshite

Ok your the perfect city fan m8 aren’t you
I guess I am.:-) I have been supporting this club a long , long time and getting behind the team is always better. Look at the Chelsea fans today booing Raheem Sterling. It won't help him one iota.

He is also surprisingly good passing with his left foot.

I saw him drill a long pass with his left foot to Doku on the ground that was really clean.
he did a "KDBesque" pass in the 44th min. which Doku should have scored (1vs1 against GK)

Oi gobshite did you just leave out the fact I was praising him and he’s my favourite player now . I meant at the start of last season I was quite harsh on him at the game and to my pals but I can see now that he was just bedding in. Gobshite
Haha ooooh how touchy are you Mr sensitive? Maybe I’m going to become your latest scapegoat!! Hahaha

In all seriousness, I was just shocked at the words scapegoat and last season being used in conjunction - didn’t realise it related to the beginning of last season :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.