25 | Manuel Akanji - 2023/24

He nearly gifted them a goal by dicking around on the edge of our box and if I am not mistaken, he then easily turned over possession, which started the move for their 2nd. He’s arguably our best defender at the moment but I’m really not sure about the praise he’s getting for todays performance.

He nearly gifted them a goal by dicking around on the edge of our box and if I am not mistaken, he then easily turned over possession, which started the move for their 2nd. He’s arguably our best defender at the moment but I’m really not sure about the praise he’s getting for todays performance.
He's definitely more comfortable on the ball at RB, but I thought he defended Olise really well.

Whether it was more the team in general but looked a lot better with him on in the 2nd half and him and Grealish were great down that side.

After Rodri and Foden probably third for player of the season. Should start every big game

Okanji was at the base of all three goals in the second-half. His driving run into their box for the second unsettled them, and he was involved in the passing for the third and fourth.

Okanji was at the base of all three goals in the second-half. His driving run into their box for the second unsettled them, and he was involved in the passing for the third and fourth.
Is that Manu’s brother? Naming your child Okanji Akanji is child abuse but sign him up, anyway!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.