25 | Manuel Akanji - 2023/24

Great reading these comments as I know that I know very little compared to Pep etc.

He’s my unpopular opinion but I don’t rate him to the same extent as others clearly do. Felt he had some excellent games in the CL, especially in some 1 v 1’s against Bayern.

However, I just don’t have the same confidence as I do with Ake, Stones and Dias (the majority of the time). I am certainly not a fan when he goes into midfield and feel he is just a bit too slow with the pass.

It could just be me, I don’t appreciate his skillset as much, however I always give full support etc.

Great reading these comments as I know that I know very little compared to Pep etc.

He’s my unpopular opinion but I don’t rate him to the same extent as others clearly do. Felt he had some excellent games in the CL, especially in some 1 v 1’s against Bayern.

However, I just don’t have the same confidence as I do with Ake, Stones and Dias (the majority of the time). I am certainly not a fan when he goes into midfield and feel he is just a bit too slow with the pass.

It could just be me, I don’t appreciate his skillset as much, however I always give full support etc.
It’s you

Rather good today.
More times than not, he's good. This sub will never give him the the credit he deserves for whatever reason but will pile on the praise for the bare minimum for Walker.

Has to be one of our bargain buys of the decade and £15m is an absolute steal , he never lets us down and rarely gets bullied by opposition forwards , wouldnt swap him for any other centre back in the Premier league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.