27 | Matheus Nunes - 2023/24

Looks to have the talent but not the temperament. Such a fanny. Wimps out of every challenge.
Superb talented player, will be awesome once Pep has had time to groom him properly.

As we know Pep & Co go into a players character before buying, they would not have brought him in if he was a fanny as you brand him.

need to be more agressive
if you lose the ball ,
don't lay down on the ground,
get up and run.
run, like a mad dog.
you will make it.

Superb talented player, will be awesome once Pep has had time to groom him properly.

As we know Pep & Co go into a players character before buying, they would not have brought him in if he was a fanny as you brand him.
No doubting his talent but there is a doubt at this time over his character in terms of courage on the field.

If he gets that sorted he will be a top player.

No doubting his talent but there is a doubt at this time over his character in terms of courage on the field.
Not from me, I trust Peps judgement over everybody else in football.

I'm sure some of our players like Nunes are deliriously happy and endlessly motivated when he read his own clubs fans calling him a fanny and a wimp.

Not from me, I trust Peps judgement over everybody else in football.

I'm sure some of our players like Nunes are deliriously happy and endlessly motivated when he read his own clubs fans calling him a fanny and a wimp.
I never called him a fanny but there is no question he disappears when roughed up, that has to change and the same could be said of Doku.

But both are young , talented players with much to learn and I have no doubt they both will.

He is like one of our youth players just coming into our side at age 18/20 Depends who we buy in the Summer but the team might just pass him by unless he is happy next 2/3 years being a bit time player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.