27 | Matheus Nunes - 2023/24

Not a bad goal.. hopefully gives him the confidence that he can ply those skills at City.

He's a skilled player. Puzzling how people can't see it. He's got quick feet, and good passing skills. He's more aware of where people are than Doku (and I rate Doku, by the way, but that's an aspect of his game he's got to work on).
He's quiet — doesn't smile much, and personally I couldn't give a damn about that kind of thing — and, it has to be admitted, not good at imposing himself physically. That's what people are holding against him, I think, without even realising it.

He's a skilled player. Puzzling how people can't see it. He's got quick feet, and good passing skills. He's more aware of where people are than Doku (and I rate Doku, by the way, but that's an aspect of his game he's got to work on).
He's quiet — doesn't smile much, and personally I couldn't give a damn about that kind of thing — and, it has to be admitted, not good at imposing himself physically. That's what people are holding against him, I think, without even realising it.
Oh I think they realize it. Holdovers who favor physicality over skill and talent, which is perfectly fine, to each his own. Others, however, simply have no idea. The same way opposing fans use "What about City?" the expert talent evaluators on here now love to fall back on "What about Kalvin?". As if KP is the only guy we've ever signed and some sort of proof that they know better than the club...
There's not one ounce of similarity between Nunes and Phillips at City...

Funny he looks more confident scores a great goal for his international team, whereas for us he just not cracked it yet and still looks uncomfortable

Funny he looks more confident scores a great goal for his international team, whereas for us he just not cracked it yet and still looks uncomfortable
Maybe it's the overwhelming support he's been shown by many of our fan base that's made it a bit more difficult to get comfortable here...

It's like Mahrez all over again. Fans shitting all over him and him being in shock in awe.. his first goal will probably make him feel he belongs here!

It's probably easier for him to play for them than it is to play for Pep!

I like him, he brings something different and i hope we'll see the best of him in the coming seasons.

It's probably easier for him to play for them than it is to play for Pep!

I like him, he brings something different and i hope we'll see the best of him in the coming seasons.

Yeah I rate him think on the left or right wing he can do well for us he needs to believe in himself more and do what pep always says be brave on the ball

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.