27 | Matheus Nunes - 2023/24

There’s a lot of our current squad that have had poor first seasons. I personally think Nunes has a lot to offer but in the right game.

Last edited:
So Nunes should have flown in on the known lunatic Pickford who wouldn't have thought twice about breaking his leg. Fucking lunatics in here.

It seems like a more baffling signing by the week this one. It didn't take any scouting to know that Nunes had a bang average season with Wolves last season, so why Pep was chasing him heaven only knows. I think he's going to be another Phillip's unfortunately and we won't see him again much at all for the remainder of the season

It seems like a more baffling signing by the week this one. It didn't take any scouting to know that Nunes had a bang average season with Wolves last season, so why Pep was chasing him heaven only knows. I think he's going to be another Phillip's unfortunately and we won't see him again much at all for the remainder of the season
Pep once lauded him as one of the best players in the world when he was at Sporting so you can probably imagine he didn't care too much what he was doing at a bang average Wolves side last year.

It is all about the potential he has and what he can bring to the team. Literally in his last game he had a very solid game and assist to boot.

Nobody for City did anything until Kev came off the bench but this lad is getting the pelters.

So Nunes should have flown in on the known lunatic Pickford who wouldn't have thought twice about breaking his leg. Fucking lunatics in here.
I’d have to see it again tbh. Only saw it once in real time and it didn’t look like he had to fly in, looked like he was getting there first, but happy to be proved otherwise.

I’d have to see it again tbh. Only saw it once in real time and it didn’t look like he had to fly in, looked like he was getting there first, but happy to be proved otherwise.
Any time a keeper is coming at you like that any player thinks twice. This forum will laud Ederson for doing it and he has also been caught out by it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.