2nd payment

Re: 1st payment

marco said:
heads up for 2nd payment get your cash in the bank tomo it should go out before business on mon morning

Got a bit of a shock cause I thouht it was - Jul, Oct, Jan, Apr. Its still better than having to pay all at once.

Disabled fans can't order tickets online so I never had the problem of ordering system, went down to the ground instead. Cup games go on a card, not DD so no problem with that.

Online banking and Barclays App for the phone mean I can check every day what happens. Have a current account and Deposit account, and also an ISA thing. Dont need to be fussed about interest on the Deposit account, as its never a huge amount anyway, and its shot interest anyway Don't touch the ISA but I don' t have 1000's of pounds anyway. Deposit account is a kind of back up or for emergencies

Simples

Re: 1st payment

bowieboots said:
marco said:
heads up for 2nd payment get your cash in the bank tomo it should go out before business on mon morning

Got a bit of a shock cause I thouht it was - Jul, Oct, Jan, Apr. Its still better than having to pay all at once.

Disabled fans can't order tickets online so I never had the problem of ordering system, went down to the ground instead. Cup games go on a card, not DD so no problem with that.

Online banking and Barclays App for the phone mean I can check every day what happens. Have a current account and Deposit account, and also an ISA thing. Dont need to be fussed about interest on the Deposit account, as its never a huge amount anyway, and its shot interest anyway Don't touch the ISA but I don' t have 1000's of pounds anyway. Deposit account is a kind of back up or for emergencies

Simples

Although disabled ST Holders can`t order on line they can order via telephone,which I always do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.