2nd surfer flag now ordered thanks Blues

Re: appeal, 2nd surfer flag - PRIDE IN BATTLE - deadline 6th sep

wearethesouthstand said:
As of - 25th August- We have £550 and require another £170 for the 2nd flag.

that's great, well done Blues

will chip in later this week when pay day comes

Re: appeal, 2nd surfer flag - PRIDE IN BATTLE - deadline 6th sep

BlueHalli said:
Could we try and hold the surfer flag in one place for a while rather than just shifting it across the block ?. Could see it in all its glory that way .

definitely this

Re: appeal :2nd surfer flag -PRIDE IN BATTLE- deadline 6th sept

ssouthstand116 said:
Is the deadline going to be met? Will we have the flag for the rags at home?

£160 needed. selling last 22 flags on Saturday around 111 then doing a raffle at our fans forum on 5th should get us over the line

Re: appeal :2nd surfer flag -PRIDE IN BATTLE- deadline 6th sept

reckon target will be met by 5th sept meeting, i'm defo donating there.

Kop style flags would be great! I am getting a Zabaleta flag on two sticks made up now. We need more people to make CM11 style flags on sticks!<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:33 am --<br /><br />Kop style flags would be great! I am getting a Zabaleta flag on two sticks made up now. We need more people to make CM11 style flags on sticks!

There is a light said:
What's planned after this surfer flag then?? I think some (hate to say it) big Kop style flags would be brilliant in the South Stand.

jacko it's hard keeping everyone's expectation levels ground, so the surfers are a permanent reminder and permanent advert for us for a few weeks whilst we fundraise. after this surfer we have cards for Bayern which we are doing in conjunction with the club

but we need to build up a kitty again, going round the branches and then we are launching a ringtones app, our website, and if we get the all clear to do packs ie badges, flags scarves etc we can give people nice xmas presents and raise more money too

use this board to collate ideas, there may be an extra £100 over for the derby, dunno yet

we all know its a good idea to have flags but club / police / licensing committee need to be onside so we give ideas to the club a few games at a time so they have time to ok it or not

You and whoever else is involved are doing a cracking job. Visually it's far better than this time last season (when the flag is the right way up) and it means so much more when it's organised by supporters than by the club.

I'm not flushed with cash at the minute, but I'll try to continue to make a small contribution each pay day. I'm sure the funds will continue to come in as word continues to spread and as people see what the group can achieve.

It's a pity there's not more people who come to this forum but maybe that will increase as your reputation grows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.