3.8%

akcity

is approximately the percentage of tickets that the Rags have given us for the Derby at The Swamp.

Surely City should take a stand and only give them 1800 tickets for the return Derby at Eastlands?!

That equates to approximately 3.8% of our capacity...

This is the first year in a long while that I've not managed to get a ticket for the annual trip to the swamp and I think their refusal to allow us to attend in decent numbers is inspired by the fact that we out sing them every time.
Last year they were playing that crappy 'take me home rag road' song over the loudspeakers at full volume to try to drown us out. . but failed.

Anyway, top tip for access to the swamp on D day. . if we're winning at 3/4 time just walk right on in 'cos the doors will be open as they all pour out, scarves hidden away, to hit the M6 on the journey of shame home to london (and other parts south). Twats.

We got about 20% at Blackburn on Saturday - would you give them 20% at our place?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.