3 Phase plan

kp789

Im starting to get the impression that there is a 3-4 phase plan in place within the city hierarchy. We have completed the first phase which was to win a trophy and gain champions league football. Khaldoon refers to phase 2 which starts next year, the challenge for the title, and probably becoming established in the 'top 4' so 3rd upwards. After this, stage 3 which must be winning the champions league. So how long are we looking for this plan? Our owners are patient but realistically, how long is it going to be before we can say we have completed all phases of the 3 phase plan? It is not going to be easy to win the title. Winning the champions league is a different story altogether.

kp789 said:
Im starting to get the impression that there is a 3-4 phase plan in place within the city hierarchy. We have completed the first phase which was to win a trophy and gain champions league football. Khaldoon refers to phase 2 which starts next year, the challenge for the title, and probably becoming established in the 'top 4' so 3rd upwards. After this, stage 3 which must be winning the champions league. So how long are we looking for this plan? Our owners are patient but realistically, how long is it going to be before we can say we have completed all phases of the 3 phase plan? It is not going to be easy to win the title. Winning the champions league is a different story altogether.

Phase II is definitely the title challenge/win it

Phase III will be the CL final/win it - I would say they are looking 2 years after phase II thus 2013/2014 or 2014/2015 season

gio's side step said:
kp789 said:

Phase II is definitely the title challenge/win it

Phase III will be the CL final/win it - I would say they are looking 2 years after phase II thus 2013/2014 or 2014/2015 season
I suppose in terms of getting to the final or semi-final that is realistic, the financial fair play may have an effect however

At the end of the 2009-10 season review there was an interview with Khaldoon he said that Phase 1 was CL. Phase 2 I think will be title challenge and phase 3 will be win the title and phase 4 will be to win the CL
I don't think we should work in phases because every season has different circumstances

For phases read progress.....bar has been set now and we will be expected to raise it year on year......and I for one welcome that attitude....bring it on!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.