#3 | Rúben Dias - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soft for the goal and a stupid challenge near the end but generally solid again.
Harsh to say soft for the goal, got himself in a poor position though once Antonio had him pinned he wasn't going to shift him. Serious lump that lad and a great goal credit where its due. I like Dias a lot though. Finally a proper centre half and not afraid to speak out when we concede shit goals. Can be a rock for us given time.

Most certainly wasn't weak, could maybe have been in a better starting position but Antonio wasn't getting past him so he had to resort to the spectacular, unfortunately it came off. It was a brilliant goal, to lay that on Dias Is just plain wrong.

Other than that, he was strong, dominant, composed - apart from a few misplaced passes. Still can't wait to see him play more with a proper partner and not Garcia.

People saying he was weak for that Antonio goal want their head's testing.

Hats off to Antonio, that was just a great goal, I don't think Dias could have been any tighter to him without fouling him.

That goal was down to attacking skill, not defensive weakness

Agree. Was goal-side and forced Antonio into doing something spectacular; blaming him is odd.

People saying he was weak for that Antonio goal want their head's testing.

Hats off to Antonio, that was just a great goal, I don't think Dias could have been any tighter to him without fouling him.

That goal was down to attacking skill, not defensive weakness
The only thing he could have done was foul him and give away a penalty.

The ball in was delivered exactly where Dias couldn’t get it. Unless he’s Inspector Gadget, he wasn’t getting it no matter what he did.

This lad ain't perfect,that mantle belongs to VVD obviously,but he's as near to the full package as you can find.He just looks like a centre half and screams leadership,ability and composure.

Just praying Laporte can stay fit as it looks a mouth watering partnership,and its only cost us about half a billion to find it! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.