3 world stars - a promise by Mike Summerbee

lionheart said:
spanishblue said:
Why spend all this money give the players we got big win bonuses the fookers wont stop runin wont give up when they think its half time and may actualy play [everyone] like they want to win for 90 mins + and maybe money can help them find that wining mentality.
Sorry about the rant but ithink the players we have are better than where we are and if money talks maybe this will wake the wankers up if they lose they only get half their wageif they win skys the limit
Wouldn't the Football Players Union have something to say about that? I see no harm in some form of win bonus, however.

Smaller wages bigger bonus

I dont want to wee on anybody's chips here, but Mr Summerbee is not the most reliable source on the planet. Let me explain;

I met Mr Summerbee October last year at Ricky Hattons charity do (at the swamp) before the Hitman set of to Vegas to get beaten up by Mayweather Jr.

Mr Summerbee told me that two players would be at City in the January window. Riquelme and Benny Macarthy.

So my advice to anybody out there is, when (insert name of player) is on the pitch in front of you wearing the sky blue, you can belive it then, and not until.

Buffon was borm jan 28 1978 so is in fact 30 yrs old.....in his prime should have 6 good years in him if not more.

samharris said:
Buffon was borm jan 28 1978 so is in fact 30 yrs old.....in his prime should have 6 good years in him if not more.

2 years if that he has a bad back

RobinJo said:
samharris said:

2 years if that he has a bad back

So did quasimodo but he still managed to ring his bell.

Kris_Musampa said:
I dont want to wee on anybody's chips here, but Mr Summerbee is not the most reliable source on the planet. Let me explain;

I met Mr Summerbee October last year at Ricky Hattons charity do (at the swamp) before the Hitman set of to Vegas to get beaten up by Mayweather Jr.

Mr Summerbee told me that two players would be at City in the January window. Riquelme and Benny Macarthy.

So my advice to anybody out there is, when (insert name of player) is on the pitch in front of you wearing the sky blue, you can belive it then, and not until.

You do have to be careful: it's quite possible that Buzzer had inside info about both those players. I can certainly tell you that McCarthy would have loved to have moved to City then. Two years ago I had info from from very well placed source that City would sign Cisse from Liverpool in the January window but for some reason it didn't happen. The same source also provided the info that Mido would be signed - no big secret - but also that Corradi would go the other way; again, it didn't happen but we all know Mido was supposed to sign and the MEN also mentioned some days after the window shut that Corradi was part of the deal (and for the record I did post the Corradi info on the MEN on deadline day). So Buzzer may have info but until it's official one should never assume anything.

Call me greedy but I read from the start under the impression we were getting 3 more! :(

I was baffled though as to why people were thinking we could STILL sign Kaka despite his recent transfer.

I'm happy with Tevez, Robinho and Super-Steve as our 3 world stars!

Its obvious...........

its ribery.......Nailed on
Villa ............ Nailed in
Van Buyton.......... Nails

no doubt. next week,..

just to warm the bench

Why are people talking about Kaka, Buffon etc. coming in?

Do we really need them? Given is a world class keeper, Stevie Ireland is becoming world class,

The list goes on ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.