31 | Ederson - 2023/24

Definitely should have saved the first goal; Stevie Wonder can see that. And did he get the faintest of touches to Lo Celso's shot as well? Some keepers tend to believe that if they get even a fingernail to the ball, they should be saving it.

Definitely should have saved the first goal; Stevie Wonder can see that. And did he get the faintest of touches to Lo Celso's shot as well? Some keepers tend to believe that if they get even a fingernail to the ball, they should be saving it.
Looked to me like he got a decent touch on the second one, and probably should have saved it - he didn’t generate much momentum on the dive, like his foot maybe slipped a little? No chance with the third though - back against his movement and in the top corner. First was the standard shocking Son goal that we always concede - ridiculous lack of cover and anything on target goes in. Really depressing!

The first goal is so important, even though we turn it around to go 2-1 up, but it not only gives them the confidence that they can get something from the game with few chances, but it puts the frighteners into our defence too. He has to save that, it’s bad enough to be called a clanger. Sorry Eddie, I love you man, but you have to do better there

Are people really saying he should have saved the second? It was off the inside of the post. C'mon...

Goal keeper lets a goal in shocker , he is the least of our problems
No-one has said he’s a problem, jeez, but this is his player thread, so fair to comment on him. It’s gone straight through him. He’s a top 3 world’s best keeper - should have saved that. Or you disagree

Bad day at the office for Eddy. Think Ortega deserves a chance. Maybe make Ederson think. Got to do better with 1 and 2 Spurs goals. Agree no chance with number 3.

Just seen all the goals son scored against him over the years and I’d say another keeper would’ve saved at least half the shots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.