32 | Maximo Perrone - 2023/24 | On loan at Las Palmas

I think the sky is the limit for this boy, but for now, he has to prove himself, IMO.

Fornplayers as you say sky is the limit, we don't send them on loan. Once he goes on loan it's all over

Fornplayers as you say sky is the limit, we don't send them on loan. Once he goes on loan it's all over
Zinchenko comes to mind, but considering Pep has kept him around this season, I think he will be an exception, not the rule. I think he will follow the Zinchenko route, not the sell-on profit one.

I follow some of the data-based scouting accounts on twitter and most were a bit nonplussed at why we signed him, his underlying stats didn't really show anything special.

It doesn't mean he can't be an exception or can't come good, but it tempered my expectations a bit. Think he needs to play games this year, wherever that is I've no idea.

Really looking forward to seeing this lad develop this year. He seems ridiculously talented, and perhaps a future heir to King Kev's throne?

I just don't see him making it here from what I've seen of him for Argentina.

Seems a bit too static for me. Everything he does is too safe. Nothing extraordinary about him.

Think he's off to Girona and then he won't be coming back. More likely sold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.