3D

DANNY O'B

Why is every film thats come out/coming out recently in 3D? Its kind of taking the whole 'wow its in 3D' out of it if you ask me. Opinions?

Think thats the idea mate its becoming more normal now that 3D is a lot better and eventually it will be 3D in the home if you believe the hype so it would be pretty hard to get excited about something that you can do at home.

Watched a few 3D films in the cinema and tbh i'd rather just watch them normally, they give me headache and i can't see the girl to my lefts tits with the glasses on. Just another money making idea from the electronics boffins, 3D stuff has been around since Disney started it 20 years ago.

DANNY O'B said:
Why is every film thats come out/coming out recently in 3D? Its kind of taking the whole 'wow its in 3D' out of it if you ask me. Opinions?

Money, money, money. They're going to start charging soon for the 3D specs n'all.

First there was black and white, then we moved onto colour, 3D is the next natural step to take.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.